Page 251

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 251

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I would be shut down. Other universes would be out of reach for me. If you have to be in the corridor, then all the universes are available to you. This is very interesting. As I said, there is a primary universe where you normally stay. That universe will always pull you in if you have something material there. Now that I am in the childhood universe, I will try to collect as many elements as I can to anchor myself there. But when I go home after the walk, I go to my home, which isn’t in the childhood universe. So my home brings me back to the primary uni- verse. This is such a paradox.
I remembered that my friends had experienced it. As if you had one life and then it became another. These are shifts between multiverses. There was a multiverse with the books and I wanted to erase it. Maybe that’s what’s happening now with the slowing down of my career. I want to move forward because it feels narrow, like the air is stale. People approach me with a few standards and have preconceived opinions about me. I don’t need that. I used to work for an events company and then I started writing. And, just imagine, people would ask me: “What do you do? You are a promoter. How can you write books?” So somehow I got into the world of writing. When that happened, I left the world of events and parties and nobody remembered me in that world. People who knew me in that universe forgot what I looked like, can you imagine? So I became a writer. Now I have to become someone else and the writing universe will dissolve. As long as you interact with the old and the past from the previous world, the new world won’t be available to you. I want to start a new world from scratch. This is just a thought out loud, a theory. I think out loud what I want to do. So I should forget the books and my name and stop calling myself Alexandr Korol. Start a whole new life with new people, a new life, a new city. A new country and everything new. That’s it. This is one of the versions. Starting from scratch. Like I always said, I can start from zero anytime. I am not attached to anything. This is what I want to do. You see, I am intimidated by the Big Alexander. I’m afraid I can’t erase my books, but I’d like to, believe me. It doesn’t stop me, really, so of course I won’t delete my website.
Next, I analysed what this new multiverse that I like has and what it does not have. It’s a multiverse of youth, and you don’t really age there. You stay young and you feel great. This multiverse doesn’t have social media and news. This world is built on the rules of childhood. Children are not interested in the news.