Page 280

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 280

Post by Alexandr Korol »

vibration of ten. That is a colossal growth. It is great to go up five levels. The level of their life improved a lot. But they didn’t understand that when I talked about frequencies, what I really meant was that moving between them is like dying and being reborn. You become a totally different person. They show it in the film “Split”. They showed the character developing more muscles, so to speak. When you change frequencies, the change is very dramatic. When I have explained it to people before, nobody has really changed the frequency. I think of the people who don’t know me personally, half of them think they’ve changed the frequency of their use of my information. They were very happy about it and very grateful to me. They thought they had evolved. They have indeed evolved, but they have changed the frequency within their world. They used to be on level three of their world number five and now they have evolved to level ten in the same world number five. They thought it was a change of frequency, but it was a change of dimension. The frequency stayed the same. I experienced a moment in 2019 when I was in Bali. My partner experienced the real shift between frequencies in practice. We went outside and he couldn’t recognise anything – the hotel, the street, the people. Everything was unfamiliar to him. He was very frightened and told me:

– Alexandr, this is surreal. Do you realise that none of your readers know about this? I think it is different for all your readers. They don’t know that it’s so physical.
– Well, yes, I know. I told them that when you move between frequencies you are a new person. Your world becomes physically different.
– You know, it just sounded easy. It feels like you can put on some music, put on a different shirt and your mood changes a little bit. You feel more inspired and the music sounds more atmospheric. So you might think you are in a different world. But no, you are in exactly the same world; your mood has just changed. But people think it is a new frequency.
– Yes. I know people are confused. To change frequency is to change yourself. You become a different person in a new world. Everything changes.

Do you understand? This is what my associate felt in 2019, considering he had been reading my books for five years and trying to dive deep into this knowledge. He thought he knew and understood my information.