Page 96

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 96

Post by Alexandr Korol »

people do you think will believe that I am a secret agent? None of them. Because our country is finished. It’s nasty, but it’s true. No one will believe it because every stubborn ram in Russia judges everything by his own life experience. He only knows his classmates and his unpleasant neighbors, and he projects these people onto all people he meets, as well as treating them the same way. He does not understand that there are different kinds of people, that there are different lives, different living standards, different values. People don’t understand this.

If I encounter a person who perceives everything with hostility, then I try to meet him at his level. I will try to communicate using reference points that he will understand. That way, there is a chance that he will relate to what I am saying. The person may have all sorts of instincts when waking up: emotions, reactions, irritations, and fears. And therefore, it’s important to keep it simple. Don’t mention who you are in spiritual terms. Don’t name yourself. Did they get in touch with me? No, Or maybe they did? Like those with whom I spoke directly about all things, Valentina and Big Alexander.

“They” told me to take advantage of the illusion a little. But I like to speak directly. I’m not saying, “Hey, guys, I have a magic ring that I will show you on the full moon. And when you look at it once, don’t ever look at it again, otherwise you will die.” That is how “They” told me to do it. I can’t speak in those terms because, for me, it feels like a primitive level of development. It feels like cheating. I have a conscience, and so the thought of deception is very painful. I feel like advertising is also a deception. It’s not cheating. But I considered it bad for some reason. This is my glitch, you know? Why don’t I listen to Them and just do it? After all, I have to do what “They” say. Yes, I do whatever they say. But sometimes They tell me to do something, and I will not listen. Why? Well, because it wasn’t in alignment with my soul. I didn’t believe in it, and until I believe in it, I don’t do it. And this happens to you, too. I tell you what to do or not to do. And you say, “Yes, yes, I understand.” But you still don’t seem to understand. And I have the same thing. We are all similar. Just different levels.

It is convenient and pleasant for me to be around people and not to provoke them by looking like a kid in a cap, in a sweater with a hood, in sneakers, and so on.