Page 299

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 299

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: If we look at the structure of the world. Are there three primary worlds? A current, a big one and a smaller one, what is in it?
Mystic-Old-Man: You are potentially describing it correctly. This is possible as a place.
Alexandr: What do you mean by a place?
Mystic-Old-Man: The locality of the appearance in a certain point of space is connected with a planet or another place – a moon for example.
Alexandr: One more question. I have a very strong health, although my lifestyle has not been the best. If someone would live like me, he would die a long time ago. What is the reason? Was it help from the people of the future? Did they help with my health or do I owe it to my genes?
Mystic-Old-Man: This is a shift of dimensionalities, as I said before. These dimensionalities are synchronising to the areas of different combinations in different proportions. That’s the point.
Alexandr: How has it affected my health?
Mystic-Old-Man: It excluded some kind of mechanism that had negative consequences. It didn’t exclude, it switched the inner nature of the dimensionalities. The exchange system, the conditionality of the metabolism changed. That’s it.
Alexandr: So does that mean that if I didn’t jump between the multiverses, but lived in a comfort zone of one world all the time, I would be sick? Does my travelling between worlds have a positive effect on my health?
Mystic-Old-Man: It is not about jumping. This is how your brain works. Your mind is switched on in a special way.
Alexandr: Is it possible to improve it? Can I make it better? Rewind it, as we discussed with you before. Can I do that?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, you can. Concentrate on the crown of your head, the very top, where the vertex is. You need to visualise a black ball about the size of a ping-pong ball.
Alexandr: Just visualise it there? Not turn it in your mind?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, don’t rotate it. Just visualise it as an opening, a vortex.
Alexandr: Just above the head or inside the head? Should I visualise a hole above my head?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, where did you get your hair vortex?
Alexandr: If I put my attention there, what will it give me?