Page 306

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 306

Post by Alexandr Korol »

in one world and get stale. I appear, give it a kick in the head and tell it to get out. Sometimes angels come to the “corridor” themselves and I say to them: “Hello! Haven’t seen you for a while!” That is how it works. There is a category of people in the high hierarchy that I call entities or angels – creative people who can go to the multiverse. They can travel between worlds. Everything is accessible to them. And some people can’t. These angels who have the ability to travel be- tween worlds don’t know about it. None of them know about it. Only some experienced people with super-high levels can do it. For example, Mystic-Old-Man is a entity. He can see things, and he knows things. There is no one else.
He has never told anyone about his abilities, you know? It is not that simple, and it is not that easy to explain to people. Now I am here and I have to tell people about everything because in the new era people have to know. In the previous era, people weren’t supposed to know. People were just living their lives and all the secrets were open, but nobody knew about it. Now people should know everything based on my materials and books. This is the mission I have from the extraterrestrials. I do not deserve any glory in this task. I am just a microphone, a radio, a transistor, a megaphone. That’s it. The time has come.

Question: You mentioned that if a person goes from the first era with vibrations up to 500 to the new vibrations of 500-1,000, he will explode. You said that it is OK to go backwards from high to low. What if a person is at 499 and goes to 501, is that possible? Or not possible at all?

Well, you see, that is not the point. I understand your questions and I will try to explain. We grow from low to high. It happens organically. It may happen that some people jump from 450 to 500, and sometimes they jump to 550 in one day. Maybe they have these jumps once a month. They might feel it physically, like a high blood pressure jump because of the weather or something. It may feel heavy, but these are training days. They are being trained to move into higher vibrations. Their bodies are getting used to it. It is possible. You might go to 500 and get used to it and then go to 550. You already know how that feels. You move organically from 500 to 501, 502, 503. But before you had glimpses of it, like demonstrations and training preparation, you know? That is how it feels to me. That is one of the hypotheses. Just thinking out loud.