Page 326

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 326

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– Alexandr, I managed to do “Open channel” meditation technique!
– Hey, you think you have, but you haven’t.
– What? Why not? It was amazing.
– Listen, if you really did it, you would be a completely different person. It would blow your mind.

When I said that, I meant that when you actually do the meditation, you go from one multiverse to another. This is about shifts in the multiverse. You meditate before you go to bed and you wake up a new person. You look at your wardrobe and you think, ‘I can’t believe I was wearing these shorts’ or ‘I can’t believe I ate this’. Then someone sends you a message and you think, “Wow, how could I be friends with these people?” You’ve changed so much that you can’t do things that you used to do. Like you are possessed by another person. If you were afraid of cars before, now you would think, “I should buy a car, why not?” And you sell something, buy a car and drive it. Just because you feel like it. That is how it works. That is how the switching between the multiverses works.
Here is another paradoxical thing that can happen. Sometimes you switch to another multiverse without even realising it. You might not even know it happened. You live there for a year or two or five. A few years go by and there are some circumstances that might bring you back to an old multiverse. It could be some circumstances in your life or even places of power; can you imagine? So you have to be careful. So you can be in an amazing multiverse and through some places of power you might jump back to your old multiverse. Keep that in mind. What I have noticed is that when you have good momentum it is better not to visit the power places. You can visit the power places when you are in the unfortunate phase of your life, in order to transmit yourself to a universe where everything is fine. Take note of that. So you see, you can transfer back to a universe that you passed through five years ago. You find that everything you liked five years ago has come back to you. You have the same style and character you had five years ago. It is as if you have been asleep for five years and you have woken up. And your old character is back, the same identity you had five years ago. It feels like you have been asleep, and that is exactly right. Your personality that was asleep five years ago has woken up. Now you look at your present life