Page 328

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 328

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I also make sure that I do not stay in one world for too long. For example, I have a specific image of “Alexandr Korol” on social media. When the image was not strong enough, I could delete all the photos and posts because it would be easy for me to rebuild it. But now that I have a certain position, people from the multiverses of society and other worlds look at it with prejudice. They can’t see the other version of me. Now listen, I am going to explain even more. It will blow your mind. Remember, I told you that it is important how other people perceive you. The way they see you can affect you. If a person thinks you are an ugly person, you will start to believe it and become ugly. This is because of the multiverses, my friends. There is an old multiverse where I have crazy fans who think I am a genius guru and super psychic. Now those crazy fans are transmit- ting their idea of me, and even if I go to another world where I am a completely different person, their idea of me still exists and spreads. Can you believe that? It is very annoying. I am a completely new person, but that image of the past haunts me. I am not who people think I am. I am not the version of “Alexandr Korol” they knew. I have always told people not to judge me by the cover. People love to label me and keep me in their universe with those labels. That’s why I always burn bridges and cut ties, you know? Now I am working on fixing and clearing all that.

Question: I have a question about the sense of style and frequencies. There are people who always look the same and others who change it. I show people that there is more than they know, and they progress because of me. Why does it have to be me who guides them and why is there no one who can guide me except you? There is no one in my life who has ever said: “Look, here is something else you might like”.

Well, I don’t have anyone either. I don’t know why. If you pay attention, you will see that Big Alexander and Mystic-Old-Man never tell me more than I already know, as if that would break some rules. They only tell me something if I talk about it first, as if that were a rule. Very interesting. Why does it have to be me who reveals everything to the world? Why is it my mission? Something is al- ways happening in the world; something is being destroyed when I decipher it. I make a discovery about something and it collapses; the rules that I decipher collapse, as if I am revealing the secrets that should be revealed. Before these