Page 329

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 329

Post by Alexandr Korol »

secrets were hidden, but they lost their value after I showed them to everyone. This means that these secrets are irrelevant because we are leaving the era in which they existed. But where are we going? Maybe this is a transition, you know? This is very funny.
You ask why no one has ever shown you anything new, while you are always showing people new things. Well, nobody ever showed me anything either. I have told you many times that... I hope that now you finally understand me and understand me properly. I am surrounded by people whom I have met through- out my life. I am a conscious person living amongst unconscious people. You are the same, but your matrix is smaller. You are like a copy of me. But please don’t mix things up. You know me as a writer through my books. I also have a normal, casual life. I don’t teach or mentor anyone in my everyday life. I am an ordinary person like you. I live like any other normal person. I see people around me and you see people around you. That’s why you are the conscious person in your own world. You are one of the links in the matrix of your projection of conscious and unconscious people. You are an observer in your circle, as a continuation of me. Imagine there is Alexandr Korol in world number ten and there is Pete, my reader, in world number two. We have the same role. You see all these stupid people and you don’t understand why you are the only one who is awake. This is how I live. There is no one to talk to. The models of the matrices are the same. I told people before that it was a mistake when my readers tried to group. Some people thought it was a good idea, especially people who are guided by the mind. I told everyone it was a mistake. What would happen as a result? A society!
All magic will be gone. You must realise that if you learn some secrets from me, you will become “Alexandr Korol”. OK, let’s change places. Imagine I am a photographer and I am listening to this guy who is sharing his vision and awareness with me. He is just a cook, but he is very aware and sees people through. He understands everything and doesn’t know what to do with it. When he reaches out to other people, they tell him off or call him a madman. He tries to start a family, but it doesn’t work out. He tells this story to his followers as his life story. All his readers, including me, read his stories and take notes. It helps me to understand that I am not a cuckoo, I am a conscious person and I am different from others. I belong to another frequency, a “corridor”. I take note of it and go on living in my social world, where I am alone and should be alone. Like Alexandr Korol in