Page 361

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 361

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: I have a question about seven basic points of personality. Which are the most vulnerable? Which are the easiest to remove and why?

It is different for everyone. There are no such definitions. I can think of a per- son and describe them immediately. I just see their basic points. Let’s take a person for example. That person has certain weaknesses. He might pretend to be something he is not, and if he is challenged, he will fall immediately. One of the weaknesses could be, for example, appearance. This is his vulnerable point. If we tell him to change his shirt, he will be challenged. The fundamental point is everything that feeds his mind, and that is the multiverse. For example, I will tell you: “Take off your glasses and put on these. Put on these trousers and this shirt.” It will be a mental blow to your mind. It will be a 20% damage to the mind that muffles your heart and connects you to a particular multiverse. As the mind shuts down 20%, the heart will open 20% and the consciousness will also in- crease to 20%. So he will disconnect from his society, from his multiverse. So for this person, one of the fundamental points is clothing. The second point is his habit of resting. If he is in the subway, he sits down. If he is walking down the street with somebody and they stop near the bench, he would sit down. He would sit down in the shop if he went in with someone and sat down while he waited. This person likes to sleep longer. So it would be important for him to wake up earlier. He needs to get up earlier, go to bed later, sit less and move more. It is important for this person to get tired. This person likes to watch films and snuggle up in a chair with their feet up. They need to sit on a chair with a straight back. He needs to create a very tight, energetic routine to keep him active and this will open his heart. A person may be fussy about food. Then he shouldn’t order or cook the food he likes. He has to delegate it to others. Just let other people order for you. If he does this without hinting at what he likes to eat, and takes whatever the waiter gives him, he will get 10% extra. For example, he is obsessed with healthy eating, and if he lets others order for him, he would get a 10% bonus for his health. That’s the paradox.
So everyone has their own weaknesses. I often see a weakness with food. Another weakness is dependence on other people. Some of you are so dependent on others that you can’t let go of people, even if they abuse you and lie to you. You are afraid to delete and block that person. Nobody is telling you to do anything