Page 370

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 370

Post by Alexandr Korol »

When your point of view changes, your whole personality changes. You have a different character and a different understanding of what is right and wrong. And you don’t know it. It is not artificially organised and arranged according to some manual. It happens very organically, as if you are connected to another source. This is how it happens. The light is different, everything is different. You will notice it. When it happened to me, I watched and noticed. That’s why it’s important to reset, to sit alone and observe yourself from the outside. I no- ticed that I had new preferences for food and drink. I was fascinated by how my habits were changing. I never do anything deliberately, with my mind. I never did things according to my mind. As I have always said, I expand my spiritual intelligence and something happens. I grow and I see my life changing. I see that I have new tastes and preferences and I study them. I don’t drink the tea I drink now because somebody told me to drink it. Nobody told me to drink it. I didn’t read about it and nobody influenced me to do it. That is a very important point. I change multiverses a lot, and I see very clear changes in my ideas and desires. Obviously you can’t notice it in a day, the time frame is too short, but if you lived in one multiverse for a month and then moved to a new multiverse and spent a month there, you would notice different preferences. You would see that in one multiverse you would want to go to bed early and crave certain foods and meet certain people and listen to certain music. For example, you wanted to listen to Angus and Julia Stone, but you didn’t want to listen to Massive Attack and Thom Yorke because they’re dark. In a month’s time, however, you realise that you don’t want to listen to Angus and Julia Stone and that you prefer Massive Attack instead.
Here are my observations as of today. There are some unusual comments. Very cool. This is still a theory; it is just a note I made that I will share for a chronological record. I am observing everything and I am constantly expanding and my consciousness is evolving. I will try to describe and explain it.
I have this theory that people develop dementia because their multiverses disappear and they move into new multiverses that are foreign to them. Old rhythms change and dissolve and they move into the new ones. But this transition causes dementia because their rhythm changes from 100 to 150 and that’s why they slow down. They have problems with memory and processing. They can’t concentrate, and they go off. This is a hypothesis that I had. It is still a