Page 390

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 390

Post by Alexandr Korol »

If he owns even one of the partners, that’s it. He will not respect the other, his ego will be inflated and everything will collapse. And if such times are here now, why should you get involved in it? Those who have no private life, all want it. Those who don’t have money all want money. It is logical if you look at people who have a romantic life or who have money. They have even more in their heads about how dissatisfied they are with life than you do. You haven’t thought about that. I mean, that’s analysis. That’s how I lived all the time when I was a kid. That’s all I thought about every day – why this, why that, and it’s all an illusion. It’s the same films I saw some time ago, ‘Powder’, ‘K-Pax’ and ‘The Beautiful Green’. Watch these three films in a row and then think about this theme: what is life in general, what is the matrix, what is society? What is the present? In the film “The Beautiful Green” they said, “You need lipstick to be beautiful. What the hell? And here in society, “agent smith” tells you that without a car, without a house, without a private life, you are nothing. Your ears are wrong, your age is wrong, you are too old and for some people you are too young. Nothing is ever good enough. That’s how this “agent smith”, that is society, traps you. You will always be undesirable to everyone in society because they are always looking for some shortcoming of yours and almost every day, through all the banners or advertisements, through all the films and shows, through blogs, they beat it into your head that you are nothing, so that you feel a burden, a stone on your soul, that you are just a loser. Everybody lives in such a state of spiritual decadence nowadays.
Since 2008 I have always supported such people. If you want to ski – great. I tell them if you want to ski it is good. If you want to buy quality skis, of course, buy them. Please do. But there was no mention of sins. You have to remain a human being. But now society has grown so much that you have to imagine, metaphorically speaking, that 70% of society and 30% of the matrix, i.e. there is 30% of nature left and 70% of society. And that if you are a normal, well-behaved, decent person who thinks about others more than yourself, you are already considered strange. In the world we live in now, that’s how it works. You’re already strange if you say thank you or please. You’re already strange if you don’t swear; you’re already strange if you’re not an arrogant upstart. These bloggers are forcing this on all the CIS countries. Why do these people... They’re not educated people, and they haven’t spent years meditating to get money from a higher power.