Page 394

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 394

Post by Alexandr Korol »

six months go by, or a year, or maybe a month, and again the same person writes: “Alexandr, forgive me, please forgive me. I don’t know what happened to me. I’m reading your book now; it’s just something unbelievable, and my heart is crying. And I’m so ashamed of the way I’ve behaved. I don’t know what was wrong with me and I’m so sorry. I am your faithful reader. “I’m thinking again that he’s some kind of psycho maniac.
And what was it? It’s a multiverse. It turns out that when I knew who everyone was, I didn’t know people. I just knew frequencies. I knew worlds. And a person – he is nobody. It turns out that, figuratively speaking, there are twenty-four worlds. And I knew them all. And that’s why when I saw a human being, I knew immediately which world he came from. I have described it to you in my previous books. And that’s why I know everything immediately, everything that has happened in his life, what he has had, what he will have. I know all the rules of his world. I know the transmission of his thoughts because he is connected there. I even know the thoughts that are being transmitted into his head. But it happens that a person is in such turbulence that the Light Side awakens in him first; it turns out that he is connected to a multiverse where he is given one thought and one perception, then one thought comes into his head, then another. And that’s why it’s like he has a conscience or he doesn’t have a conscience. I want to present it to you in such a way that there is such a contrast, such a difference between ‘with conscience’ and ‘without conscience’. So far, without going into details, each one of you has these two sides, as they say. Everyone has a dark side and everyone has a light side. They spit in your soul or do something to you and it awakens your dark side so that you become cold-blooded, mad and so on. If you meet a person or a book where something takes you by the heart, by the soul as they say, then your heart wakes up and your conscience wakes up. You become a more enlightened person. So you have completely different thoughts and intentions. So you go back and forth – that is the multiverse.
You are more attracted to the multiverse where you have lived longer. That’s how it is. Let’s take the film “The Matrix” as an example again. It is so much easier for you to imagine and visualise everything. When you go into the spiritual world, let’s say, where you feel your true self, that is awareness. That is when you are here and now. This is a kind of reserve, the “corridor” where I write books. A person comes into this reserve when something happens to their matrix and