Page 412

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 412

Post by Alexandr Korol »

connected. It is also in miniature; that is how much this matrix is unfolded, not unfolded, how much you love your city there. And let’s say that maybe your city or your country is your body. Or let’s say your skin and your face. You don’t like your city, you don’t like your country. The way you treat it, for example, is reflected on your face. Maybe it’s like that. There’s a lot of connections.

I don’t know, but I’m sure it would be cool if there was a detailed book about this subject. On the other hand, I wouldn’t dare read such a book because it’s not self-development. You’ve been given everything, but what’s the point? I’m not a selfish narcissist who’s only interested in my own health. On the contrary, I am interested in not knowing, in bumping into things, in scraping my knees on the pavement, in falling, but still learning to walk. And to know why and how. And whether I write it down in a notebook or remember it – I don’t care. That’s why I’m doing it this way. If any of you, because of your fears, because of your cowardice, just want to know, “Alexandr, tell me, how can I solve this problem?” So that’s the point: the system and I – we’re not interested in you fixing the problem. We don’t care that you have a problem. The opposite is great. We want you to be motivated by the problem to use your brain. Do you understand that? We want you to increase your efficiency, to develop your alertness and vigilance and to find the lever of fire yourself. Do you understand? You should identify the problem and the source and remove it yourself. I can only give you a hint – where, how, what.

Yesterday I gave people an interesting example. I have a friend, a childhood friend. He seems to be a normal guy. He’s educated, but the way he eats is like a dog. I gave him this example: you know, when a dog eats, if you take the bowl away from it and pull it aside, it moves its face along with the bowl. You call the dog and it doesn’t even get distracted because it’s eating. Pigs in particular eat like that. You can’t stop them; if you put your hand in their mouth, they’ll bite your finger off. And imagine there are people who are so focused, not on work, not on health, not on anything else, but above all on food. So strongly, so fanatically, that a man is lost when they bring him his food. When he starts to eat, he is completely in it. It’s a nightmare. And I have a friend like that. It’s not normal. It’s a disease. And we started thinking: what is it? I said it’s genetic.