Page 419

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 419

Post by Alexandr Korol »

it only affects the one thread that you overwrite. But of course it changes in the future and in the past – everywhere. It seems that way to me. But only if it’s a big event. But also, I think it might be a segment. I think a segment is also possible. Yes, a segment is also possible. I’m really looking at it as an engineer now. In the sense that, yes, a segment can be... You see, figuratively speaking; imagine that there are twenty something and out of those twenty something – five can be re- placed. Five pieces of something in life. And the rest, let’s say fifteen, should not be replaced. Why not? Because of the other fifteen situations in your life, if you interfere with them, it will affect the whole line of your life, even in the future. And some five moments you can change because they don’t affect the distant future. So there are things that affect, there are things that don’t affect, it’s all very simple. But figuratively speaking, imagine that today you are going to sit at home all day, or today you are going to be in the company of friends somewhere in the country all day. And then you can see the connection. From that event, some branches of development went further into the future. And it turns out that if you stayed at home all day instead of going to a holiday cottage, your life was rewritten or somehow intruded upon to make that happen. It has no effect on the fact that you were working somewhere; you are still working there. If you were going to have an accident, you’re still going to have an accident three years from now. And the fact that you went to visit someone today or you didn’t go to visit someone today, it doesn’t matter. It does not affect all significant events. Probably it will be overwritten in parts. And there are serious things – it is when you have to not meet someone or not do something and it affects your whole life. And this kind of rewriting even goes into the distant future. There are moments like that, depending on how important they are. You can overwrite the fact that you didn’t get wet in the rain today. But the fact that you did or didn’t get wet in the rain doesn’t affect the creation of, let’s say, your new music album. And there is, let’s say, an event that if you don’t stay at home alone on that day, but you re-record something and influence it, then that missed day will influence your whole career or your mood in general and so on. Because you should have discovered something on that day. There are just significant and insignificant events. So there are segments and whole lines. And it doesn’t affect the whole world, which is the interesting thing. From the fact that there are many of these lines, that there is still a common, basic future in the world, global, and that