Page 111

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 111

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and starts to create. And if, after a few years, he becomes self-indulgent again, he gets another punch from above. This is how it works. And I know it. Others don’t and get punched. You can ask anybody; if we make a list of creative people, many will tell you how they got punched in the head. That is why it is forbidden to close your heart. If you are affluent with it, and for some reason, it starts to die out, They will help you reconnect by arranging a wake-up call. It may look like a punishment, but it is not.

I gave you two movies – “X-Men, Apocalypse” and “Kings and Gods.” Let me explain where to focus your attention. In “X-Men,” there is a cool moment when a mutant, who seems to be God, is overthrown and then freed by some sectants. And he approaches the TV and says that all these weak, cowardly people created false religions, false idols, and that it is all a lie, a weapon. That they overthrew him and started to rule; what the heck?

This is very close to the truth, and it resonates with me very much. I can feel it myself, and it reminds me that I have to write to you about it.

It used to be one world where all souls were attuned to God. People were normal, with no ego mind, and everything was good. But then something happened, and the gods disappeared, and regular people found themselves under the influence of a virus of society, anointed by a “red dragon.” It led to people in different parts of the world starting to create artificial religions, artificial rules, laws, and instruments of power. Think about it. I was talking once about Buddha. If we research Buddhism, this is an example of what it means to take on power this way. Understand that all countries have different languages and different currencies for a reason. Take Russia and the United States. The state uses miles. Thailand uses a different calendar. And these differences create a certain frequency. And if I were to create my own language, my own rules, my own time, my own calendar, and you lived by it, then you would connect to my frequency with consciousness. Everything I like, you will like as well. We will share the same ideology. All countries have their own levels and sublevels. Each country has its own frequency that someone controls, and everyone is connected to it, and that is why they are different.