Page 434

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 434

Post by Alexandr Korol »

your own multiverse. At least look at it from the outside. Look at what your multiverse is based on. On what factors? What is in it and what is not? How do you feel in it? What are your fears, what are your desires, what do you get here in this multiverse, what do you spend most of your attention on, your time for the last month or year? It’s also sobering.

Question: Is the multiverse already created, programmed from the beginning of time, or are they created by human activity? Or are there perhaps other ways in which multiverses appear?

Well, let’s put it this way. Perhaps, of course, in the future life will lead me to recognise it, to see it as something. But as long as it hasn’t led me to it, I haven’t thought about it. Maybe it’s too early, maybe it’s not even necessary. Or maybe it doesn’t matter. Of course I can speculate and say what I think. Don’t forget that the world is a very complex place now. There are people who belong to a certain developmental group – unconscious, semi-conscious. There are people who are entities, half angels. And there are those who are already in formation, like me. And there are serious characters who are not developing here at all. They work here. Big Alexander told me earlier that there are caretakers and keepers. Recently he told me that there are planners, and we don’t see them, but they are there. And they bring us together when we need to be brought together, or they separate us. There is such a thing, like in the film ‘The Adjustment Bureau’ with Matt Damon. It’s really exsist. I mean, these things exist, they’re all coordinated like that. So, just to tell you, “Yes, multiverses can be created”. Well, it can, but not by you. But somebody creates them; I can create them. And in the case of humans or some entities, even if someone gets to the point where they really realise that there are multiverses and they start to move through them, at least through the ones that exist, then of course they are given the illusion that they are creating a multiverse, but in fact it has already been created.
You see, it’s a computer game that we live in. I mean, it’s already drawn. What he’s going to do. He just starts to do it and it starts to be drawn. But it’s already drawn. He can’t do anything that isn’t drawn in a computer game, you know? That’s the funny thing.
But it’s still in people, beings and people. But I can see that I can do a multiverse.