Page 450

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 450

Post by Alexandr Korol »

is a “corridor” that I wrote about at the time, and that I should be there and stay away from the rest. I was drawn there because I needed to experience it, to understand how people live there, what they go through, and that I have gone through all of that. And what it’s like to live in the “corridor” that I’m in. And that it’s just another... You know, you think all people are the same, but it’s not like that, you know? There are some cool, obscure, unique people, billionaires you don’t know about. I mean, they are just different. He’s not from some multi- verse of billionaires. He’s an entity, you know? That’s the point. And it turns out that when you’re in this “corridor”, you’re already unique. It’s a new version of a person that everybody has to come to. And when you get into it, you learn to live in it and you are already in it. It’s already there, this “corridor”. It has different rules, different values. But you have people in front of you who don’t live in that “corridor”. You can look at them, go into their world, and then not understand why it is so bad there, and not understand at all where you should be. And all this in practice, you get bumps and then you realise: “Wow, the “corridor” is your world, and you shouldn’t get in touch with people from other worlds, from these multiverse worlds, because they are all human worlds, they have diseases, problems, and in the “corridor” there’s nothing like that, it’s cool in the “corridor”. Then you realise that even if you want to have a private life or work, it is better to do it in the “corridor”, not somewhere in some multiverse of people. You realise it again. Then you start to assert your position again. And the peo- ple there want to devour you and kill you. And you realise that you should not make yourself known there, in the material world. And you understand more and more that these multiverses are of no use at all. And it’s better not to be in them at all. And let them sit there, those who deserve to sit there. And if you have an open exit from there, it’s better to get out and not go back. And if you do go back, it’s only to realise how sweet it is to be in the “corridor”. To appreciate it even more afterwards, after all the multiverse. And to embrace it even more, this “corridor”. And to sit in it and say, “What a beautiful, sweet world. That’s how it is. And you’re just thrown into it. Back and forth, back and forth. You will eventually forget, drown again in this virtual reality, unconscious, some autopilot world, a multiverse. Every multiverse is still on autopilot. When you start to see all these worlds and you come out of them and you come into the “corridor”, you have a new version of yourself where you are already conscious. But when