Page 457

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 457

Post by Alexandr Korol »

multifaceted you have to become “zero” on the contrary, and then all the boundaries, all the facets open up to you, and then you see people in a different way.

This is what Big Alexander and I were talking about. He told me that the first time something happened was when I was living and doing something. And it just happened. Now, the second time, I see that it’s the same now, but at least I notice it now. And there will be a third time, he says, when I can manage and control it. What did he mean by that? I want to explain it now, to clarify it for you, because it is not only important for me, but also for you. Everybody has it, not just me.
It’s like... I have often discussed this with my friend, not even with just one friend, but with all my friends, and we have noticed that it is as if there is a real cycle again, that it is like a cycle that repeats itself, that it is as if it is the same thing again, but the cover is different. Figuratively speaking, there was a person who worked, then quit his job, went into the jungle and then found a girl or a guy. Ten years go by, metaphorically speaking, and he has the same story: he quit his job, went into the jungle and found a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Then five years go by and it’s the same story again. But the cover is different. So then he went to the jungle in Thailand, and then he went to the jungle in Cape Town, and then he went to another jungle, to Siberia. And then he sort of quit his job and then he quit his guitar career. So it’s not literally, but you can see the code is the same. And so the interesting thing is, what is it for? What is it given for and what is it? And that’s actually how information is internalised in people. And the fact that I’m writing an “Alternative History” novel, even here there’s this layering. Every piece of information has to be absorbed at least three times. Can you imagine that? I mean, I could describe something to you. It’s a whole layer, let’s say. And you don’t understand anything, even though you remembered something interesting at the beginning of the book. But it’s like we all have such a weak psyche that it goes in one ear and out the other. Then, a year later, or maybe a month later, time also changes and speeds up; I write you the same thing again in the next volume, and you are in complete shock. “Oh, how amazing.” It’s sort of the same subject; we’ve talked about it, but there’s so much new information. And it is like an additional upload of information. That’s the second layer. Then there is the third layer, and then again after a while. In general, there is this kind of