Page 461

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 461

Post by Alexandr Korol »

But there’s another observation. Actually it’s another story and I’m curious about it too.

It’s a strange story. I’m working on it now, studying and researching it. I don’t know how to explain it yet. How do you understand or how do you recognise what the nature that you are connected to wants from you when you have a rigid structure of life that you have been living for many years? Well, let’s say today I am connected to some multiverse and I have a wife, children and relatives call- ing me. There is work and employees and schedules. I have to drive someone somewhere and go to some places. And now I’m somehow connected to another multiverse in terms of source. So that’s it, the code inside me is different. So I have different things to focus on. Different desires and so on. So what happens next? I want to show you clearly. I open the fridge or I sit down at the table and my wife puts out food that I have been eating for the last five years. And somehow I feel that I don’t want to eat it. Because I’m from a different dimension, a different multiverse. But I’m going to eat it anyway because I’m leaving in 20 minutes. And the food is already there. I have no control over these things. I’m human and we’re human. You are still eating that omelette, but for some reason when you ate it you felt good about it, and now you have eaten it and you feel bad. It’s like you’ve eaten something heavy. What’s next? You’re going to work. You’ve already got your suit on. You’re not someone who has 100 suits from 100 multiverses. You have one suit from the last time, from the last five years, of your choice, of your taste. And you wear it anyway, and you may feel uncomfortable in it. And it turns out that if there is a change, a leap, especially if it is towards the development of a good multiverse, then it may have happened to you, but you immediately suppress it by the fact that you have already fixed something that has already been worked out. And what you have fixed does not allow your good version of you to break through. You hear these coaches today; they like to say, “Uncover the best version of yourself”. The point is that each of you has the best version of yourself. But how do you get it to stay with you or manifest if you’re still doing the constant actions of the old version of yourself every day? Do you know what I mean? And so I talked to Mystic-Old-Man about this and we discussed it. I said: