Page 470

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 470

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, and there is definitely such a moment.
Alexandr: And this country, a third party that intervened – has it intervened in many countries like this?
Mystic-Old-Man: Of course, yes, of course. It is enough to redirect cultural relations in some nations to destroy the country. It is enough in some cases and not enough in others.
Alexandr: Good. And this third party that has done this to South Korea and other countries, what percentage of countries in the world has it taken over?
Mystic-Old-Man: 30% fell for it and 70% didn’t.
Alexandr: Only 30% is good.
Mystic-Old-Man: Alex, 30% is a huge number. I mean, that’s crazy.
Alexandr: I’m just saying okay, because I understand what this third party is. That’s where it all adds up for me. Okay, of course, Africa, Arabs and Hindus, many Buddhists have not succumbed to it. They are 70%.
Mystic-Old-Man: You’re saying all the right things.
Alexandr: But the question is different, and this third party that is doing this – will it advance more in its successes in the next four years, or on the contrary, will it go to destruction and decline?
Mystic-Old-Man: Honestly, it will escalate to the point of hysteria or bloodshed. But it will escalate to the limit of its possibilities... You know, like this attention, it’s so paradoxical. And paradoxically it manifests itself in everything, and when it works in a group, well, that’s everything.
Alexandr: So in the end, is this going to progress, that is, is the percentage going to increase over four years or not?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, the bitterness will increase.
Alexandr: Okay, and will the percentage of attention capture increase or decrease?
Mystic-Old-Man: It will decrease dramatically.
Alexandr: In which year?
Mystic-Old-Man: Actually it’ll be this year. 2025 would be a very interesting year and we will experience it. It will be very funny in a good way. But 2026 will be, as I said, worse than 2024. So if you have any plans – don’t miss it in 2025, because a lot of things can happen in a good way in 2025, but 2026 will slow down a lot.
Alexandr: Okay, and the bottom line is, in the future, in the next 10 years, will this 30% be free from third party influence?