Page 476

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 476

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: Well, basically, yeah.
Alexandr: Okay, you said that 30% will reach the boiling point and get angry?
Mystic-Old-Man: Basically it’s still happening, it’s still happening. But it’s only going to happen in the next 30 years. That 10%, they’re going to get away from that number.
Alexandr: Okay, I got it. Thank you very much. Goodbye.
  • Read the Wikipedia article “The Parable of the Prodigal Son.”
You have read about the time zones above and now you will understand why I have prepared you for this. I also want you to understand that bees all over the world are connected. When you train one bee, all the bees are trained. They have a network. All bees are connected to bees, beavers to beavers, birches to birches. It’s a network. It’s very comfortable. You should be aware of that.
The same with you. If a person, let’s say, is connected to the CIS countries, and there is stress in the world, in people’s lives, and even if you live in another country and you don’t watch the news, but for some reason you are traumatised as if you had experienced that stress. And do you know why? Because you are connected to the CIS hive like bees. Can you imagine that? And there are many connections. And as Mystic-Old-Man curiously said, it’s not the territory that you need to be aware of. It’s not the country, it’s just the territory – it’s not the geography, it’s the people themselves. If the people are plugged into the light, the country is light, and if they are plugged into the dark, it will be dark. And you probably understand very well what I am getting at when I ask Mystic-Old-Man all these clever questions about the thirty percent and the third party. The third party are those who want to take over the whole world with their internet. That is this society. The only paradox is that I cannot destroy it as a source. Because now it turns out, you know what I’ve got? It’s interesting information, I think, for all of you, but I was a bit disappointed. I was hoping that there would be one or five people who would pass on this sinful society to thirty percent of the peo- ple. And if I find them, let’s say, and “destroy” them, then thirty percent of the people will be set free. And here it turns out that there is no source. And that it’s like a virus. Imagine that thirty percent of the people are like thirty people, figuratively speaking, and that in each of those thirty people there is an evil Spirit.