Page 503

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 503

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to get involved, to invade and started to bend their line like this, knowing the rules, to create their own “egregore”, such a frequency, under which they started to connect everyone, or what? Or is it from the future?
– It’s from the future.

Someone from the future has invaded or somehow influenced or created this society to enslave the people here. And he said:

– People – some people, I don’t know, maybe the government or somebody – were aware that this society appeared as an evil Spirit. But they didn’t tell humanity how to fight it, and they were afraid of something. And this society is not so easy to defeat. It’s like a Hydra, you cut off one head and another one appears. It’s not that easy.
– What’s the next step? Who’s going to fight it? Me or the people? Or will something happen in the world? Or what should we do? How do we stop it?
– Well, the angels, when the time comes, will come and stop it.

That’s what he said. The angels will come and stop it. And then he says, ‘And you, your matrix, you have to germinate it. And it has to be born in people. The angels will come to destroy society if there is a place to include people. And they will be included in your matrix.

That’s how he put it. The funny thing is that Big Alexander doesn’t communicate with Mystic-Old-Man. But the point was almost the same. They were talking about the same thing, almost in the same words. Recently, when I was talking to Mystic-Old-Man about South Korea, he said that those people had been “switched in another direction” and that’s why their souls were bad now. Lat- er Big Alexander says the same thing, that people need to be switched. And to disconnect them from society, they need to be connected to something. And that is to connect them to my ideology, to my matrix. So that people feel and understand that if you are connected to it, everything is fine. That’s how I see it. And I find it more interesting. This is the right way to present what I have just described to you. After all, we are gradually going along the path, and we are gradually getting information, disclosure, in a timely manner: how, what, what is organised in this world, and so on.