Page 508

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 508

Post by Alexandr Korol »

my books. Maybe it will bypass me and my books altogether. That would be cool. Who I am is another question. How is that going to happen? This “return of the prodigal son” thing, well, I see it that way. I see it as a kind of catastrophe. Everybody keeps quiet about it because you can’t talk about it. And I’m not even writing about it. It turns out that Big Alexander and Mystic-Old-Man in general are blocked by it, and so am I. I’m just thinking like a human being now, like, “Ha-ha, why not?” But it’s like I don’t see it at all; I mean, it’s like it’s deliberately erased from people’s minds so that no one expects a catastrophe. And it’s not like we don’t know what the word “disaster” means. Maybe it’s just the internet going down. Who knows? But the point is that something like this has to happen anyway, because this is the only thing that will break society. And people will wake up. They’ll come to their senses. Somehow the vector of transmission will change. And as if, metaphorically speaking, TV series, films and clothes are now being made by people who have been infected by society, and then they will wake up, like me and like you, “Oh, I was closed and opened” – they will have this, they will connect to the spiritual frequency again. They are still different, these spiritual frequencies, as you now understand. Someone will connect to the fairy tale spiritual frequency like “Route 60” or “Big Fish”; someone will connect to the “no-name” frequency. Everyone will connect to different frequencies. Someone will start to revive good soulful rock. People in power will start promoting good things again. Maybe it’ll happen. I don’t know.
But the fact that the question was whether I was going to come out after or before, maybe I won’t. I don’t know. I don’t think about that at all, seriously. I am more concerned about the fact of my modest life and your modest life. I don’t know about you, but my modest life is enough for me. It is enough for me. And I can live a thousand times more modestly. The point is that I can live like that and travel the world in peace – I am hindered by this society. Because there are a lot of bad, dangerous people, especially in all European countries, in America and in the CIS. There are a lot of criminals and psychotic people because they are connected to this society. I just wish that all this could go back at least ten or 15 years. That’s the level of kindness. It is not even about spirituality, but at least just 10-15 years back, that kindness would be enough for me to feel normal. The percentage of society that is now – is already prohibitive. It’s better not to go out at all, and it’s so scary. You can’t even go on social networks. It is scary to get