Page 511

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 511

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Basically, going back to your question, to be so vigilant, so aware, to always feel and understand how long you are going to be with your partner, or how long you are going to be at this job, or how long your project is going to last, or anything at all. It’s enough just to be disconnected from everything, to be at zero. At that moment, when you want to reflect, think, philosophise or imagine or aim at something, you are switched on. You are sure that you are 100% clean and you are switched on. When you are in it, you will begin to experience sensations, emotions, thoughts and ideas. From this you will know what is going to happen. This is how you see the future. Let’s say I want to do a project. They say to me, “Let’s make a documentary, Alexandr.” And if I don’t see at all how, what and for what and where it goes from here, I say, “No, I’m not going to make a film. I don’t see it and it doesn’t reveal anything. But maybe they’ll say to me, “Alexandr, let’s open this shop,” and I can almost see the name, I can almost see what it looks like, I can even see the people. But let’s put it this way, of course you have to be as clean as possible beforehand. That means “zero”. And it’s the same with friendship and relationships. That is, when you see a person, you can immediately just ask yourself a question. Not to ask a question, but to ask yourself a question. Do you just see yourself with this person? That is, do you have an image of whether you are working with this person or travelling with this person or not? And then it shows up immediately. If you see it, you have these ideas and desires, then it is already an option. And if you don’t see it, what’s the point of sucking it out of your finger? Well then, no, that’s it. It means that there is no future with this person and no adventures, do you understand?

Here’s a present for you, I wanted to tell you all this myself, but in this form... in this format you’ll understand better....
That’s how I bypass your sinful mind:

Conversation with a Mystic-Old-Man:

Alexandr: Hello, I have a question for you. It is not the first time I have dreamed of this, it is another dream, but I am going to a railway station, like an expensive airport, but it is for ships, and then I am sailing on a ship to some futuristic city. I often dream of travelling somewhere on a ship. But these ships, they’re