Page 519

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 519

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: What is your understanding of the word “thought”? Wikipedia does not give an exact, clear answer. There are a lot of theories and opinions. However, one judgement that really caught my eye is that the mind is not just analogous to a computer program, but that it is literally a computer system. I mean, that sounds a lot like your argument.

Well, yes. What are we? And we are not this decaying body. We are this consciousness. Let’s not be fussy with words. Maybe later we’ll call it something else. People used to call it soul. Now I call it soul consciousness. That is, for ordinary people who have not read my books, they call it soul. I call it conscious- ness. But the point is that there is a kind of mind that we all have, our own, like a ghost, like something that is in this body. And it’s evolving. And it’s here, in these bodies, this consciousness. And this consciousness, it is, how can I tell you? it is you. Let me give you an example. What is human liberation? Liberation, i.e. development, i.e. the conclusion of what he was born here for and what he should come to? It turns out that as long as a person lives in a frequency, in a society, in a daily life, with some friends, classmates, whatever he is connected to, and believes that it is him, and perceives it as if it were him and his thoughts and desires, he generally perceives himself more as a physical body. And while he is like that, it is the lowest level. He also has to realise that he has to evolve and understand that he can be in another society, in another frequency, in another multiverse. And he has to see and understand that he can be both evil and good, poor and rich, that these are all different frequencies, that these are all different worlds. And that if he destroys one world completely and goes to another and switches into it, it is just another virtual reality where he will lose consciousness again and think that it is his world. But then he’ll sober up and realise even more that it’s not him. Where is he then? It’s not for nothing that life often gives you this, this switching back and forth; it’s for a person to eventually notice and realise that this immersion, this connection to all these multiverses, wasn’t you. And all the desires that manifested were not you, they were the consequences of what you were immersed in. What are you then? And when you realise that, you become on a higher level. Then you begin to realise what the body is, what your body is. And you are your body and your memory is you? The conversation with Mystic-Old-Man above was for brain training.