Page 527

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 527

Post by Alexandr Korol »

ence it in reality. You see? And it’s as if you... This is also experience, so when we live, we get experience from everything. Good events and bad events. And as if there were bad events, I experience them. I do it on purpose; I experience them in a dream so that they do not happen in reality. But the code in me counts and the system counts it as if I had experienced it in reality. That’s one thing. And there is a second point, like in the film “The Matrix”, that experiencing some- thing gives you development. If you experience it in a dream, then at the end of it, in reality, that development is also given to you. Well, it’s like you can learn from your mistakes or your lessons, or let’s say you’re impressed by something and you develop physically from it, and you can experience it psychologically just in a dream. But the code will really count. That’s how I understand it. And when I described it to him, he said that’s how it is. And then he said, “These are motivational dreams, as I said”.

Question: You wrote that when a person is given an bad situation in life, it is a gift to sober them up. And as I understood it, not everyone is given such a gift. And why are some people given a chance and others not?

In general, there is no such thing as someone giving to someone else. This is an automated system that we live in; it just works in such a way that there are times when you are half there and half there, and there are times when you have already gone somewhere – it is a very big difference. Let me explain. If you are the first group of people, and that is almost all the people who are just living each on their own frequency, each in their own multiverse, then those people are closed. People who are open are people who are entities. This is the second group of people who are angels. These are all people who live in the “corridor”. But here is an interesting point... When you live in this “corridor” and there is no way out, no matter how much you want to close it and go back to the first group of people who are unconscious, you cannot. It is as if the system, like a fuse, is going to hit you so that you come to your senses. But this is at a certain level of development. You have, let’s say, a guardian angel, if you like to think of it that way. And there are people who are specifically from the first category of people, who are just someone from the 5th frequency, someone from the 7th frequency. And yes, when that person has a bad situation they can go into the “corridor”