Page 533

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 533

Post by Alexandr Korol »

“While everything is cheap and available, let’s buy up all of Korol’s books. We can resell them later. Besides, we have to take a picture with him. Someone will approach it that way. And if I say, let’s say, “Guys, nothing’s going to happen for another ten years,” you won’t even want to read my next book; you won’t care. Seriously, that’s how your psyche is going to work. I mean, you don’t control it. It’s going to think for itself. Can you imagine that? It’s terrifying. And here’s the best part: when I know that, I don’t use it. I specifically say that in ten years’ time so that everyone will turn away from me. I mean, that’s the way I always behave in life, because I like how the mother system develops these people afterwards, as if they had misbehaved.

Question: Do I understand correctly that there are already many variations of events in the universe? For example, somewhere there are cataclysms, wars, somewhere society has won and everything remains as it is somewhere. A new world comes along and we just connect with this or that version. So there is not one branch of events for everyone at the same time? And a person can always come into the world where there are cataclysms and everything is bad and live in the universe where, on the contrary, nothing conditionally happens or changes?

No, not really. What you have to realise is this. Firstly, everything is correlated. That is, what happens in the family happens in the people, in the city, in the country, in the civilisation, in the civilisations and in the eras. All according to the same principle. So it’s like these laws of physics are the same. Well, they have just been extended a little bit by my discoveries and hypotheses that I have put forward. And it turns out that if we take the time that we live in, 2024, there is now a division of what the stages are. And they are like stages of time. In the stages of time there is a city that is now very developed and there is a city that is undeveloped, there is a country that is developed, undeveloped and there are like nations, cultures that are developed and undeveloped. And they’re all in different variations. So it is as if we can already come to the country of frequency 1, or frequency 2, or frequency 5, or frequency 6, up to 12, figuratively speaking. It’s there physically. These are these multiverses. It doesn’t matter how many we call them, 12 or 24, it doesn’t matter. What’s next? In your country, in your city, there’s a division between the worst and the best. A person, if he is a code 6,