Page 548

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 548

Post by Alexandr Korol »

selves and others. Then they pay for it, then they regret it, then they suffer. But they do it anyway, even if they don’t mean to and don’t think about it like I do. But still, on the subtle level of their mind, they get a lesson that is stored inside – what is good and what is bad, you know? And everybody realises it. They re- member it while they are alive. And it happens in cycles. First a person thinks about it when they’re 18 or 20 and how they weren’t very good at school. Then he thinks about it at 30, then at 35, then at 40. These are certain stages of change in a person. It is a fact that people grow old with time, look bad and get sick. A per- son from society, a consumer, will say, “Why are we so imperfect? What is this crap?” And you all have this misconception, this delusion, that if a person lives beautifully and long, then they are wise or they know something special. It’s not true. It’s not like that at all. And it’s not about development. It’s not about the six-pack. That’s the point. You’re all naive about this stuff. The system doesn’t really care about the body at all. And that’s scary. Because if you don’t take care of it, the system won’t save your body. Because it’s not that important. Something completely different is important here. I mean, you’re an artificial intelligence, and how you form an understanding of what’s good and what’s bad is what’s important, and nothing else. That’s all that matters. All humans go through this to develop this artificial intelligence, this psyche. The system creates the conditions that we bury our relatives when they grow old and all the diseases that people have. These imperfections are made on purpose so that people experience all these stages and phases and draw conclusions from their reactions. I’ll give you a philosophical answer. Do you know why we are given all this? Because we react to it. If we, human beings, did not react to it, there would be no reason for it. Everything in the world is created and everything in our lives is given to us because we react to it. And we react to polish our souls. That is our evolution. You see, many people evolve through suffering. This illusion, this substitution, this stupidity that exists now that the meaning of life is eating, shitting and sleeping – this is complete nonsense. Development is not having yachts; development is not having the whole world talking about you. No, that’s not development. That’s not the development I’m talking about all the time. You see how society deceives everybody. I’ve always written about developing yourself as a spiritually strong person so that you don’t get nervous when you break your iPhone or so that you don’t snap and raise your voice at your mother when she says something