Page 550

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 550

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And if I have some good qualities, and Vasya communicates with me for a year, then they are passed on to him, and it’s like he gets closer to me and I get closer to him. It is such an unusual mutual exchange. It is very strange. It’s also strange in the sense that when a person makes a choice, let’s say there’s Artem and he has two friends, Dima and me, let’s say Alex. So when he communicates, let’s say, with Dima, he has an awakened side. And there, as it turns out, he awakens and materialises and transforms what he has into Dima when Artem communicates with Dima. And if Dima is, let’s say, an athlete, then that’s probably why they communicate and Artem will have a desire to do sports because Dima is an athlete. Artem begins to approach everything that Dima has. But if, let’s say, Artem stops communicating with Dima and starts communicating with me, then my qualities, my minuses, pluses, weaknesses and, on the contrary, some superpowers will start appearing in Artem. And the more Artem communicates with me, the more it will appear in him. But here is another point. It’s not about who he communicates with, but why he suddenly wanted to communicate with Dima and now with me. It’s because he awakened my side of him. That’s why he remembered me, that’s why he saw me. If a person, let’s say, starts to be creative now, he will remember me because I come from a world of creative people. And if that person, on the contrary, goes into some kind of health and sports, he will remember Dima, because Dima is from that world. You can see immediately, when you interact with people, who you are going to become or are becoming through the interaction. It is very strange. This exchange happens anyway.
My example doesn’t really apply to me, of course. That is, I have presented my- self to you as a person, but it simply does not concern me. So you can under- stand that I am like, as they say, you live here and I am a system administrator here. So everything works differently for me. When I was in the Spirit recently, I realised again that when you are in the Spirit, nothing human works on you. And the interesting thing is that I remember writing this before in 2009-2010 and noticing this about myself. What did I notice? It was as if when I was in this “cosmos” as I called it then, in a vacuum, whatever frequency I was in, it was as if it could not take me away. And on top of that I noticed that whatever I ate, or even allowed myself to drink alcohol, it was as if it didn’t affect me. And people are not allowed to do the opposite because they already live in these worlds where it fulfils a certain function and has consequences. And the point is that