Page 552

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 552

Post by Alexandr Korol »

That’s how he explained, with such emphasis, that it’s all right the way things are now. Well, I said okay. Then he said something that he had mentioned be- fore, but I didn’t pay much attention to it. He said that the world, or humanity, I can’t remember what the right words were... But as I understood it, it was as if the world or humanity was in a ‘red zone’; that’s how he put it. We have entered this ‘red zone’, it is necessary to get out of this ‘red zone’, and while we are in it, everything is not good; everything is on the verge of something. I don’t know what he meant by that. As I understand it, it’s as if where we live is going through a critical period, has entered a critical phase, we, humanity or whoever. Because of that there is a great risk that there could be some cataclysms or conflicts in the world. Because we’re in this kind of red zone. And he said that there are now all kinds of magnetic storms, solar flares, and that this is being done by “brothers from above”. And that they are now “brothers from above”, that is, aliens, as I understand it, are doing something there, something. But, of course, to save everything and to prevent it.
I still don’t understand who is fighting who, I don’t know. Then he said, well, what he’s been telling me for the last six months:

– Alex, when it is necessary, the Spirit Himself will come. When it is necessary, He will write a book and everything will be clear. So don’t have any doubts, don’t think about it. And if you want to lie down and eat chips and do nothing for three days, please, live like that. It means you will gain strength.

That’s what he tells me. “That’s the way it’s got to be.” Then he said, and it’s not the first time he’s said this. He said it in December or January. And now he said again that I have to believe in myself. As if I don’t believe in myself. But he doesn’t say I don’t believe in myself, he says it’s like I need to believe in myself more. That the way I believe in myself is not enough. And it’s not the first time he’s said this.
Also, so curiously, he says that you don’t have to adapt to people, you don’t have to adapt to all their frequencies, you don’t have to adapt to society. Everything that I used to do, you don’t have to do anymore, and that you have to be yourself. That is the “cosmic” Korol, not hiding behind a material shell. And it’s OK for me to be myself and not conform to society and the material world and all that