Page 553

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 553

Post by Alexandr Korol »

stuff. That there’s nothing wrong with that, that that’s why there’s no people, and there’s no one, and that’s why I’m alone. He says:

– You wait, all the people will come to you by themselves, they crawl to you, and they will adjust themselves to you, not you to them. That’s the way it should be.

And he said that something will happen in the future, that people will all have a need to focus their attention somewhere, that everyone will be looking for answers to the questions: who they are, where and why, why. And then a very large number of people will be interested in my information. We discussed this.
He said it was okay to do nothing, and it means it is okay for me to do nothing for now. “When it’s time to write a book, you’ll start writing a book”. But he says that it’s part of the adaptation, part of the development, that everything is super good in general. And that, on the contrary, I should trust my desires and my feelings even more than I can trust myself, my desires and my feelings. He puts so much emphasis on it that he or someone from him is even interested in finding out from me how I see something or feel something, because it’s as if I have that in- formation right. It’s like if you take a survey now, what to eat and what not to eat, you know, ask me what countries to go to, what to eat or what to do, everything I say is relevant and number one information for the whole world, for all people. It means that I am really connected somewhere where it is necessary, because I know that even Big Alexander always wants to take this information away from me.

The other day I called Mystic-Old-Man and we talked. We talked about different things, not the questions about ‘alternative history’ as before. There were more earthly, simple questions, but nothing interesting. But one question was curious. Two in fact. When I have only one day of a “cosmic” state of mind, I make a lot of discoveries during that whole day of “cosmos”. Then the next day I go into everyday life. I still feel stormy, but it does not mean that if I have been in everyday life for two days, my “cosmos” does not happen. It’s happening. And that’s where it got interesting.

I asked him a question like this: