Page 556

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 556

Post by Alexandr Korol »

it is like that”. That if I do this, it will really work. Can you imagine that? It’s an interesting thing. I mean, it’s like, you know, there are all the bees; you’re connected to all the bees. All the birch trees are connected to all the birch trees. And it’s like there’s the same connection in exactly the same way in the system, the way it works. If I help one person and purify them, it affects all the other people, can you imagine? And so all the people in the aggregate are the system. It is a matrix. Now I am studying how to hack the system.

The next conversation with Mystic-Old-Man was unusually strange because he, or rather the system through him, also regulates and balances everything. And it is as if, when it is necessary for me to be as inspired as possible with such an exaggerated faith, it is as if he gives me some signs and speaks completely different words through Big Alexander or through Mystic-Old-Man. And when it is necessary to the contrary, so that I do not get involved in anything, do not rush, and so that I blow up a little, she says other things. So here we start discuss- ing my books and my information with Mystic-Old-Man. And he talks about everything in such a way that it’s as if it’s not going to happen soon, that maybe people will read my books when I’m no longer alive. That it will never open up to the world; it will never reach the world. And it’s unrealistic to live according to my books, and it won’t happen soon at all; it won’t happen in this century at all. But at the same time he said that the end of the old story, which is written in the Bible and in icons, and the beginning of the new story is happening now, in our time. That’s what I’m doing. On one hand, it’s a beautiful story. On the contrary, it gives me so much faith and support that I am not doing everything in vain, and it turns out that all the stories written in the Bible are coming to an end, and now I am writing a new one. But it’s like when humanity finds out this new thing and comes to it, it’s never at all. So all this information, it turns out, the whole “Alternative History” and who I am now is not of our time. How do you explain that to yourself? I mean, as I realised, it’s like all this information, everything that I even wrote in the two volumes and the third volume of “Alternative History”, is not for people and not for society at all. It’s mine personally, for me, and it’s the secret of those who run everything. That humanity, and people in general, may never know about it. So it is not revealed to people and they will never understand or know it. It is given to me to control and understand who I am.