Page 587

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 587

Post by Alexandr Korol »

• Watch the films “We Bought a Zoo,” “Twilight.”
An interesting topic has come up. It’s the same subject I’ve described before. But I have an addition. Remember I wrote about how you can open and close doors. They show it a lot in the films and many people talk about it. I have even advised many people about it. You know when two people are not friends. But if they are in the same boat and they start drowning, then while they are being rescued, they fall in love with each other or become friends with each other, so it brings them closer. Actually, the way I see the algorithm, the way this thing works, is that it opens a door that puts them on a common frequency, and because of that, people start to get along. You know, it is common for big companies to have different events for their employees, like playing football in their spare time or organising company events or trips somewhere, and it brings people closer together. Psychologically, people think it brings them together. That’s also a fact. It works. But there is an even more interesting issue. It turns out that this rupture that people are experiencing now in families, in relationships, in friendships, is because people are going into different worlds. They go into different worlds because they start to immerse themselves in different preferences. And it turns out that... I’ve written about this before; now I’m going to tie it all together. It turns out that, say, a man and a woman live together and come together because they have a lot in common. And I see that as a code. That is, they still had a similar code, but that code was switched on because of something they heard, something they ate, something they saw, which somehow coincided. Then they get a discrepancy in that they start to repel each other instead of being attracted to each other. And this happens without their knowledge. They can even think in their minds that they would probably like to be together, but it’s like one person starts to misbehave and you start to misbehave and that’s it. And you just have this crazy miscommunication and discord. Actually it comes from the fact that the more the man stops supporting all the topics of conversation, ideas and suggestions of the woman, and the more the woman stops listening and supporting all the topics of conversation that are common to the man, common to the man, the more they start to separate like that, the more they push each other away.