Page 611

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 611

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– Look, I’ve had this thought for ten years. You know, I’ve always thought that it doesn’t matter what kind of girl I choose, if I choose her, because it’s like the system will go into her anyway.

It sounds rude, of course, this phrase: “The system will go in”. In reality, the scenario is merciful. But I had such a rough idea at that time that it didn’t matter whether it was Masha or Katya, but if she was with me, then all the circumstances would come together at once and she should be on my vibrations. So she would be different. And it’s like something would come into her. So it doesn’t matter which cover I choose. You know, it’s strange. And the interesting thing is that I noticed it a long time ago when I was communicating with girls, building up a kind of relationship. I mean, that’s really the idea behind it. And that’s what he said, that yes, that’s how it is. He says that now, he says that the majority of women in the CIS countries, although he emphasised that, of course, you can’t speak categorically about all women, that there are different people somewhere, you just have to look for the ones who are good. But the majority of women today are very sick and they suffer. They have complaints about everything; they are dissatisfied with everything, that it is sin, pride and so on, and that it should not be like this. It is necessary to find someone who believes in you and does not compete with you or attack you. Because women are so stressed and angry right now that they have a defensive reaction to what? To any man in front of her. She immediately tries to protect herself, tries to find all his faults, weaknesses, compromises, some of his problems and shortcomings, and always reminds him of them to feel self-satisfied and protected. It’s a disease in the CIS today. Well, he said, there are still some simple ones in rural areas. He also said that it was a problem of the new generation and that mature women were not like that. He said, “But why would you need a mature one?” But mature women, most of them, don’t really have that problem. It’s the new generation that suffers more and is influenced by society. That is, the young people suffer more. I noticed a similar story in South Korea. They also have problems with their minds. They don’t like everything. I mean, figuratively speaking, a girl chooses a guy who is smart now, and then she says, “Oh, I don’t want a smart guy,” and then she re- members, “Oh, well, a month ago he was stupid, I just thought I needed a smart guy. I don’t get it, but this one is rich. No, he’s got the wrong hair, and this one,