Page 612

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 612

Post by Alexandr Korol »

he’s too short, too short. And this one, no, he has the wrong surname’, and so women and girls are alone and they get very sick. They have psychological problems which affect their physical health very much.

Then I’ll explain the interesting thing about the “above”: how a system goes into a girl or a woman and how it works. There’s an even more interesting explanation. I was talking about it with a friend yesterday. Before, not so long ago, I could talk about how it was as if there was one who possessed me, then a second and a third. It’s like it’s something else and I’m not really there. I want to reassure all of you that when these things happen to a person, it is actually all of you personally; there are just many of you. And you should understand this, and there are many of you – this is your consciousness from all times, from the lowest level, the old, to the very future. And it turns out that your consciousness with experience comes into your body when you do it, when you let it in, when you are wise and you have no sinful weaknesses. And it happens the other way round when you let that old version of yourself in. It’s all different versions of firmware, but it’s all you personally. And the point is that if I’m on, let’s say, a 1975 level of software and I meet a girl on the 15th level, her consciousness will be gone and she will have a consciousness of such a high level as I have. But it will be her, but it will be as if she’s from the future in this body, in this time now. It’s very strange. I’m even more seeing, exploring and realising what it was like when I went through the power places in 2010. I was actually who I am now, and I was actually stepping into who I was there. And I told something, I said something, and then I left. And that’s how we can let someone in. And if you start to open the door and remember some unpleasant events where you did stupid things or where you lived in darkness in the multiverse and so on, if you remember it often, then you are letting that self from the past into the self that you are now. And you start to face those problems again, even though you actually have that version of yourself in the future where you have already gone through all your trials, where you have already gained experience, and you can actually incorporate that experienced self into yourself now, where you no longer have those weaknesses. And you’ve been given this many times to feel a better version of yourself. It’s interesting.