Page 613

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 613

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Another new thing I can tell you is this. I was explaining to a friend the meaning of the phrase “In the beginning was the Word”. Do you realise that people who are grinding, who are transforming, are experiencing something and going through some kind of physical action? You go out now, you meet someone, you look at something, you buy something, you are afraid of something, something passes you by, passes you by. But that’s just the cover, but the code is still the code. When I write a book or talk to people, the code is actually the same. It’s like reading a fairy tale, but it’s not physically happening to you. The code is essentially the same. It’s just that those people who are still on a primitive level have to physically get hit on the head and physically fall and scrape their knees. And for those who are at a higher level, it’s enough to read books, that’s why they always say “read books”, because it’s enough to read books and experience everything and realise everything without leaving home. Because the code is the same, but the cover is different everywhere. Somewhere it is in the form of words; somewhere it is in the form of some material objects or some physical circumstances, i.e. actions. And that’s why, for someone who reads my books carefully and who is pure, my words are enough to have the same effect as if you went to a children’s camp for a month and somebody fell in love with you, or you had a fight with somebody and somebody took your thing and you lost some- thing. And that’s the power of words. That’s what it is. And that people might think I’m just writing, but it’s actually quite enough. And so what I write is atually much stronger and more powerful than anything else. You can experience more of the effect of something, and something in you can be awakened and switched on, than if you tried to go around the world for a year. You can experience that by reading my books.
Here is another thing I explained recently. There’s a candle, let’s say it’s the candle of the highest frequency. And then suppose there are three candles below it. So these three candles are of a high frequency, or we can take a perfume as an example, whatever. Okay, let’s say perfume. So there’s number one perfume, let’s say. Then there is the next category which has three variations of perfume. They’re all similar because they’re from the same line. But there are three different types. And they’re all almost like number one, but a little weaker. So there are three brands. And there is, let’s say, the next category, even lower, there are seven perfumes, which are all different brands. They are all different in some