Page 621

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 621

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: Okay. Will he be officially accepted in any of the countries?
Mystic-Old-Man: I can put it that way: It won’t be made public, but it will be understood in other countries. But it will be accepted everywhere. Exactly accepted.
Alexandr: I understand. And when will it start?
Mystic-Old-Man: The process has started. The process has just begun. It’s starting now.
Alexandr: Okay. And how would it be in a more correct way? So that, let’s say, the spiritual personalities, let’s say in Hinduism, who come to Kalki first ...? Or should he come to them?
Mystic-Old-Man: It doesn’t matter. It’s happening at the same time.
Alexandr: Okay. Next question. Am I to understand that all the problems, limitations and illusions that a person has are not accidental, but deliberate, so that there is this point of cordination that should be in the measure of one’s development?
Mystic-Old-Man: Rephrase your question.
Alexandr: Well, it’s as if every mistake, every illness, every limitation, every fear, every psychological blockage – that’s all there is to define a person in the system where he should be. So if he, let’s say, psychologically changes his attitude to something, then ...
Mystic-Old-Man: No. It is not to manifest and this is actually the manifestation.
Alexandr: I see. Okay, then this moment. My neck and shoulders are very tight and I was told from the future that this is on purpose and that when I decide something and think about it then what I have now will not be necessary. But at the moment it’s kind of necessary because if I take it away I’ll behave differently. But if I change something in my mind, then there is no need for me to experience this blockage and pain. And is that what it is?
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s easier, yes, it’s easier, like a push.
Alexandr: What do I have to do then? What do I need for myself? What should I redirect myself to? What do I have to refuse?
Mystic-Old-Man: Redirect what? Look, take a magnet and touch it between your shoulder blades in the centre. And it will feel like you are touching something in your head and in your body.
Alexandr: And how often should I do it until the effect? Well, not just to feel that I will feel this way, but to make it work, to set me free.