Page 640

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 640

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And that’s why those people can live in the suburbs. Of course, the area is more or less decent. There were no bad people, and it was safe. But they all choose things that smell like something nice, like kindergartens. All of them, you can imagine, exude it: men, women and children. But men most of all, which is a paradox. Imagine a frequency like a kindergarten. And I’m feeling it now. As if I smell of freshly baked cookies.
And so it turns out that when people get there, to this frequency, many of them ruin it themselves and some of them get lost there. And that is why they spat out of there. This is the frequency that you can get to without the help of car- rots and sticks and without the help of all illusions. So it is a world without illusions, where nothing is done for you on purpose. So you are used to being stimulated by something, but there is no stimulation there. There you will just sit at home, so you will die there because nobody will come for you. You have to get out of the house. And there is such a frequency where you are out of the wheel of samsara. So you’re kind of free and you’re light, but at the same time you should consciously realise now that you should do sports. Do not wait until something hurts and then do it, but do it voluntarily. The same goes for work. You have to earn money voluntarily, not because you don’t have it, or because you have to survive, or because you owe someone, but just to earn money. Even if you have it, you have to earn everything because you’re just working and you have to do some work. So if you study voluntarily, if you work voluntarily, if you live voluntarily, you are doing well. And if you can’t, you’re thrown out of there into hell, because only in hell would a person move. Everyone goes to the hell they deserve, and each of you goes to your own level of hell. Depending on how capricious, spoiled, arrogant, vain and selfish you are. It’s all automated. It has worked, it is working and it will continue to work for a long time.
I was on this frequency a long time ago, in 2008-2012. Then I left it at some point, then I was there again and then I left it again. Then I somehow lost it and left it. But that, you see, unnoticed by you. And I had it again in New York. Then it ended again. I had a little bit of contact with it again, just in the year that Mystic-Old-Man was talking about, 2021, I think. That’s exactly what Mystic- Old-Man was talking about when he mentioned that year, that something happened then and so on. That’s exactly how I felt then and how I feel now. I was in