Page 641

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 641

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Gelendzhik. I was staying in a villa with friends and I felt like I was somewhere in an American film from the 80s. And it was like I wasn’t in Russia at all, and everything was super nice. I collected music from that time, all that 80s stuff. And it was like every day there was a light in the window. I painted a lot of pictures and did a lot of stuff. And it was warm. And then everything in the world started to change. But that’s another story, and it’s better not to think about it.

Here’s the weird thing: I only did it once, and it lasted 15 minutes. I don’t know if it’s related, because it’s all together. This story with my neck and shoulders, I started to treat it myself with the Spirit and I also started to do what Mystic- Old-Man advised. I don’t know if it was his or mine or all of it. But it worked. Not much, not completely, but it’s gone. The left side doesn’t hurt at all anymore, the right side has a bit of phantom pain, but the result is amazing. Considering I didn’t have any acupuncture, physiotherapy or massages. I did it myself, in my head, with this magnetic thing. I didn’t have a magnet, so I used my Karelian stone. It’s a magnet, so I used it. I’m going to try it again today. Yes, it’s unusual too. It’s very good health on this frequency. Really good. I mean, health is what they say, psychosomatic. That’s true. And any illness is a reflection of your blockage or unresolved task or problem. And there are no problems here in this paradise. And it turns out that all your aches and pains disappear some- where. Or new ones don’t appear, but the ones that have started or are tense, it’s like that tension goes away somewhere. It’s unusual. Because I feel my body very easily, it’s unreal easy. It’s light and yet it bends the way it wants to. And I’m doing it now; I mean, it’s like at this frequency you can do exercises and you can bend. And it’s like you’re straightening up. It’s like even the body is realigning itself. That’s what I noticed. What’s also strange about this frequency is that it’s immediately a different style. You can pay attention. That is, on this frequency I have a slightly shorter haircut, more like a gentleman’s haircut, not a long shoulder-length hair, surfer hair. And I didn’t even control it; imagine, while I’m writing, the force takes over when we get somewhere. And I cut my hair. Now I don’t have long hair. It’s not super short, but I mean, it’s like in “The Great Gatsby”, it’s like Leonardo DiCaprio’s hair. You can see the effect of that. Yeah, I’m curious.