Page 642

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 642

Post by Alexandr Korol »

You’ve probably read everything I’ve recommended on Wikipedia about the whole nirvana, samsara, dharma and kalachakra thing. Curious, isn’t it? Imagine, realistically, everything that’s going on right now; it says the same thing, especially about nirvana. A person who wants nothing will be free of everything. But you have to do it spiritually and psychologically, not just with your mind. You suggest it to yourself, but you really do not want anything. That’s interesting. And how it is described there. You should see it more clearly now than before if you have read it before.
Another interesting thing is that it is not for nothing that I have shown you the “Milky Ocean”, even though it doesn’t seem to fit, you see. I’ll explain why I showed it to you. I’m immersing myself in it, studying it. Now I’m paying more attention to it than I’m interested in it, and that’s why, as I told you, I want to realise it all in my creative work. It’s all Hindu, the deities of India, that have captured my attention. I made a note to myself to do something with it later, like a T-shirt or a pendant. I liked this one, “Milky Ocean”, the milky ocean. And so in Hinduism the Milky Ocean is where the Avatar is. It’s all the same one; he’s just always incarnated differently, the same Vishnu and Kalki. He is there in that period of time when everything else has to be washed away by the ocean when the system is restarted. And so he is there in a certain place, on an island, on a piece of land. And everything else will be washed away by the water. It says that everything comes from water and everything has to be washed away. And everything is washed away and then everything starts again. But there is always one place where the cleansing takes place that is not cleansed. And it was always built for that. It was always built for a certain period of time. Then everything happened. So that’s how it worked. And that’s how I became aware of it again. Although I’m not in Karelia now, I don’t know what it’s about. But it’s not about Karelia, it’s about a big area. I mean, I’m not interested in it and I’m absorbed in something else at the moment. But for some reason there has been a reference to this “world ocean” again. It’s just that it’s described in more detail in the Wikipedia articles. Nevertheless, I have such an understanding... But again, I don’t know when it will be. Maybe it’ll be a hundred years from now. But it’s just strange that now it seems to be about India and deities, and the emphasis is more on your and my attention to this ‘purification’, ‘liberation’ and being in Nirvana. And I am writing to you about this Nirvana. This is paradise.