Page 644

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 644

Post by Alexandr Korol »

That’s how it works. And everything is given to you only if you stay on your path. You are not given everything that can affect the path. That’s the way it is. Why would the system give me a frequency, let’s say, or let’s say Spirit, or let’s say this multiverse mood that would make me want to stop writing books? So it will give it to me because I want to stop writing books. You know? And if I become, let’s say, so strong that even if I’m in some sweet conditions, I still want to write books, it will give me those sweet conditions. That’s the rules. You know what I mean? And I just remember that before, when I was in these sweet conditions, what did I want? I wanted to stop writing books. And probably, when I was close to it, I was deprived of that frequency; I went back to a languid, “no-name” “corridor”, an incomprehensible frequency, because it is the only one I write in. But one should learn to be in another frequency, in paradise, and continue to work. I have given you such an example of myself. But in reality it is not like that. In my case, in my life, everything is much more interesting. Because I am coming down to you myself, I am leaving. From the moment I appeared, I even wrote in my first book, “The Answer”, that I came to you because I was sad and bored without you. I wanted to go there and you were all down here. And it happened so many times that I often wrote that I would go there again and then come back to you again, come down, and everyone would say to me, “Who do you think you are?” Now it’s a bit clearer to everyone how, who and what.

I would also like to add something interesting: how the level of what you are allowed to do in your life is regulated. It’s very unusual. Let me give you an ex- ample. Imagine a situation where you are only allowed 10% of joy. Well, just as an example. One of you personally is allowed 10% joy. You should always experience a maximum of 10% joy and all other percentages of tension or some kind of dissatisfaction. Because that is your multiverse and it always maintains that rhythm. And let’s say you decide to do nothing all day and watch films. You don’t seem to be doing anything wrong, but there is a limit. And when you have exhausted that 10% for pleasure, for films, then something happens that stresses you. Let’s say you get a text message saying you have a loan or a debt. And you’re just overwhelmed. But the interesting thing is the other thing. What do I mean by that? I mean that if you did not immediately spend this 10% that you have been allocated in 2 hours of today’s day, but if you allowed yourself at least 5%