Page 647

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 647

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Look, a person, let’s say an employee, comes to work for me, just like all oth- er people in life in general, only when they have had a turning point. And at that moment, for some reason, he reads my book, listens to me, listens care- fully, not just listens, but listens, unlike all selfish people. And this man with a sincere heart promises me not to let me down, not to cheat, to work hard. But what happens then? This man goes to “paradise”. That is, a very good life, where everything is included. Security, money, beautiful energy. I mean, the candyfloss world. A person, because he is not ready for it, starts to swell. More precisely, his ego starts to swell. Can you imagine that? And when his ego is very inflated, he starts to feel like a king. As if I don’t even allow myself. Even though I’m the Korol (King in Russian), this person starts to think that maybe he’s not fulfilling himself in this job. Or he starts to think that he’s great and he can open his own business or something. Well, they start to act and feel that way. But what happens then? And let’s say this person, I fire them, for example, or they resign themselves. But most of the time I forgive people and give them a chance. That means that 99% of the time this person is already so puffed up, or rather his ego is so puffed up, that he has left. What happens then? That person goes to hell, goes to the very bottom, and he stays there for so many years until all the nonsense is beaten out of him, until all his ego is deflated. When his ego reaches zero, it is deflated; only then does this person remember me, forgive me, apologise sincerely, understand everything about what a fool he was and ask for a job again. Then he falls back into the sweet vanilla life; he is led by these feelings, and these feelings cloud his mind because he has a weak intellect, his ego is inflated, he gets hit on the head again, or rather he is fired, or he himself leaves, and he falls back into hell again. I have given you this rough example, and of course I have other examples that have nothing to do with work. I just gave you this example to help you understand. But in general, it has happened more with my friends, acquaintances and even in my personal life. I mean, all people do it. I just gave you an example of a situation at work. Everybody has this phenomenon. In general, with all people, with you, it happens like this. No matter what the circumstances, you get a sweet life and you’re blown away. And then you’re thrown back into hell, down. Until all the nonsense is taken out of you, you are purified again, but you have nothing. You start to go to the sweet life again, but until your ego is swollen, you are like having a pure heart, but in the