Page 652

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 652

Post by Alexandr Korol »

or less articulate, whether man or woman, is a person who has been through something more than once. Something they were responsible for with their head. And if there’s a person who hasn’t had that, they’re stupid for that reason. That’s all. If you have a stupid person in your life, it means they just haven’t faced it yet. Why he hasn’t faced it is another question. But it’s a clear explanation. It’s like the film “Split”, as he said at the time, there are the “broken” and the “unbroken”. The “broken” are as if they have “come out of the fog” and taken off their rose-coloured glasses, as if they are looking at life more soberly and are responsible for their words. And then there are those who think nothing, just yap, eyes bulging. These are the ones. The difference is very clear and you can see the line. So without a bad situations there’s no way. No way. And what I can take from this for myself in your place is that you can just comfort yourself that it was inevitable that you would have an unfortunate situation. That it is, yes, an illusion. When it happens, you will really believe it, otherwise why would the system make it happen? It gives you exactly what you’re sure to fall for. But you must remember – if you have learned more or less, as I have advised you – that in every simulation you are in a virtual reality. And that it is a virtual reality. And you can look at it from the outside and not forget that there is you and there are these multiverses. This will help you psychologically not to give up and not to get lost in a difficult situation.

I asked Spirit what would happen if I made a pendant or a ring or maybe a simple drawing, something that would switch on, charge and connect all people. And is it possible to do that? What is it and how and what? And the Spirit told me that it couldn’t. He explained to me that if there’s a wand for Harry Potter, it’s only made for him. Figuratively speaking, it’s like this wand works on frequencies 5-5-5, and only the wizard who vibrates on frequencies 5-5-5 will some- how connect with it, and the result will happen. But a more powerful magician, or a weaker magician, on some level 700 or 300, if they take that wand, the wand will not work. Or it can only work if you switch on 5-5-5 yourself, because it only works on that vibration. So what’s my point? It turns out that every ring or pendant only works on a certain “channel”, on a certain rhythm or a certain frequency. And it turns out that I can want some stones on one frequency, and I can want other stones on another frequency, and they are a continuation of the rhythm that I came on, as amplifiers. It’s a very strange thing.