Page 662

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 662

Post by Alexandr Korol »

it doesn’t matter. But Vasya is no longer number ten, he is number thirteen. And he doesn’t even know it. It’s happening unnoticed. And I see that Vasya talks differently and behaves differently. That’s all. And everything is different for him, as if the world is at a different angle. It’s not number ten, it’s number thirteen. And you know what usually happens to people like that? When they have a relationship or a job, they immediately start thinking that they don’t need it. They immediately, first of all, because when Vasya comes into Vasya number thirteen, then everything that is not number thirteen, he wants to destroy it. Do you understand? He wants to quit his job, he wants to end the relationship. And he’s one hundred per cent convinced of that because he’s looking at it from the point of view of number thirteen. Although a month ago he was Vasya’s number ten and he loved and appreciated everything. And here he suddenly thinks it’s all bad. This is the illusion and the feelings that have awakened because he has awakened personality number thirteen. That’s how it is. And the most interest- ing thing is that in ninety-nine percent of the cases when I saw that something was wrong with a person, the first manifestation that they were no longer ten but thirteen – I saw it in every employee, friend and so on – when I told them about it, they barked at me and said that I seemed to be boring them with my eternal observations. And then you know how it was confirmed? Because if it’s true, the person is not the same as he was. He’s different. If not today, then in a week; if not in a week, then in a month, he will definitely start to say that he does not like his job and that he needs a job where he can fulfill himself more. His family pulls him down. He does not need those relationships. He feels that he is not himself here, that he has undiscovered potential and that he is not free. That is, such people begin to say such phrases when they lose themselves. When something happens to them, they awaken a different personality. That’s how strange it is.
What is the conclusion of this fable? When you feel turbulence somewhere – do not think about whether it is good, where you are a disturbed version of yourself, or bad. It’s not about good and bad. It’s about the other thing, that when you’ve been taken somewhere, an autopilot mode goes on and everything that’s not like you wakes up. The new you, number thirteen, wants to destroy everything that is not number thirteen, the new you. But the funny thing is, imagine you take a week to get rid of everything you had under the number ten because you