Page 664

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 664

Post by Alexandr Korol »

You called a taxi, but it did not come and was cancelled. Then you called a second taxi and it was cancelled and you immediately asked yourself mentally, “Why? For what?” And you immediately have an answer from this voice, as if it were your own voice, “Well, this is the reason”. Or let’s say you’re brewing tea and suddenly you’ve over-brewed it and that’s it, you can’t drink it. And you ask, “I guess I can’t drink it,” and you’re told, “Yes, you can’t drink tea now”. So it’s like every adjustment in your life is not random at all. It’s just on a super, super high, spiritual level. And you realise it at all. You got sick today, so you can- celled something, but when you cancelled it, you immediately recovered. And you understand, “Ah! So I got sick and that’s why I canceled, because you can’t go there”. And your inner voice tells you, “Well, yes, because you have to do this and that”. And it tells you exactly what to do. And you understand why you broke a plate, why your card was charged or blocked, or why you wrote something to- day and it was deleted. And you don’t see a problem with anything. I mean, if I write a ten-page chapter and it doesn’t get saved, it’s like I immediately realise that means I don’t have to write it today. I’m not in the right frame of mind or I’m writing from the wrong angle. And I have no worries, on the contrary, you always have this “I’ve got it, I’ve got it, okay, yeah”. In general, if you make friends with the system in this way, then you actually have a good friendship, such a strong friendship. The main thing is not to forget, not to get lost in people, and to remember who you are, where you are, that there is a system and all that. That’s all, and then everything is fine.
Another strange example was given to a friend. Imagine this situation. A truck driver is walking down the street in bright blue jeans, with his shirt tucked in and his belt on. He is somewhere in a resort in Sri Lanka and sees a beer bar. He goes in and there’s a promotion: “Jim Beam whiskey – three for the price of two. Only today!” There are men and women sitting at the bar, and he sits down to order. And somebody says to him:

– Hey, you drink Jim Beam, good for you! I do too, very good whiskey.
– Yeah!
– You know, I know some places around here have great deals, and there is a sale.
– Wow, cool!
– I’ll show you the shop with the deals and the sales, bro.