Page 667

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 667

Post by Alexandr Korol »

know how people put up icons, but I have a Hindu bumper sticker instead. And it’s not just in one car, it’s in all my cars. And I’m just talking about it now and it’s everywhere. And it’s always like that. I can unconsciously pick up an object or choose a place and then just find out why that place or why that object. I’m curious.

A friend said to me, “How do you notice all this?” I’ll never forget when I came from abroad a long time ago. I was living in St Petersburg, outside the city, and he was around me, or he was watching my dogs. Something like that, but he said, “Alex, remember, you go into the house and you say, “So... this is a wrong place, that one in a wrong place, and here this light bulb was different. It burned differently, and here this one, and here this one”?” And he was shocked at how I did it, because a human being can’t remember that. And so he kept asking me, “How did you know? What is this?” So I explained to him that it’s not a mind that remembers where the light bulb is. I even explained to him that it was more on a subtle level, like in the film “The Matrix” when they show that everything is green code. And then when there’s something foreign, it’s like it glows red. I notice it more from the way an object is placed, even if it’s my own object. But because someone else has already moved it, it’s already shining in a different light. And it’s as if I’ve always been in my, let’s say, flat, in my house, in “cosmos” – everything is of the same vibration. Because it is a reflection of me and I have arranged it all. And if there is suddenly an intrusion, even on a millimetre, it is as if it glows not green but red. So I feel this disturbing background, and that’s why I immediately turn my head there. I may not even know at first what this object or thing is or what has happened there. It is like a difference of some light, a labyrinth. That is, I feel it. And then I notice it physically and say, “Who touched that?” because I can see that I would never put it down like that. And so I went on to explain to him: “You see, I give an account of every action, and you see, I put on my trousers and I notice that now I have my wallet, not in the right pocket, but in the left pocket. And I know that I would never do that in my life.” And people, they’re still confused. They put it this way and that way; they don’t understand how they put it, why they put it, how they keep money, why it’s in their wallet, and they don’t even remember where they put things. And I, on the other hand, have everything clear. So if there’s a mistake, I know immediately that it’s not me. That’s OK. I’ll tell him next: