Page 668

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 668

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– Hey, listen. Do you want to hear something funny? Have you ever noticed that when I’m in the Spirit, I’m not wearing these shoes, I’m wearing those shoes.
– That’s right. Why? How come?
– Well, it turns out that I, like all of you, live with feelings. And these feelings can be different every day. And they can be triggered by something, manifest them- selves. And I, because I am attentive and have a good memory, it is as if I still stop and look at all my actions from the outside. And pay attention and evaluate what I’m doing.

And I gave him an example like in the film “Inception” about dreams and the top that they spin. I said:

– You know, if I’m sitting at the table right now and I suddenly notice from the outside that I’m not wearing a cap and I’m not standing there with my favourite mug, then that’s it, you can’t trust it, it’s a dream. I mean, it’s a fake. You know, it’s like the carpet wasn’t drawn properly. I figured it out! It’s really like that. I mean, I can tell right away that it’s not me. Because I remember what I am or what versions of me they do every day and what they choose.

And if I suddenly start choosing something else on autopilot... Imagine I start making tea with a tea bag. Even the people around me would notice and they’d say, “What’s wrong with you?” You know? And it works so interestingly that when I live my life I’m not in control of everything. I’m in control, but it’s not every action. I’m still doing things, like you by heart, on autopilot. But the simple question is, where does the autopilot come from? And here I only have this autopilot when I am conscious in the “cosmos”. And it turns out that when I’m super-spiritual and the Spirit is in me, I put on those specific shoes; it’s just on autopilot. Of course, when I do some actions, I stop and look at them from the outside and see, “Aha, wow. I don’t wear these shoes when I feel less elevated. And I put those shoes on when I am in the Spirit and I hear the voice”. You know? And now I know it and I can re-recreate it. And now I can even orientate myself in the future with them. And even a friend has noticed it. Then I give him an example, I say: