Page 670

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 670

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I talked to Big Alexander. First of all I told him:

– I have been listening to audio books and watching videos about who this Kalki is. Up to the age of thirty-two he’s kind of unknown; from the age of thirty-two he starts to show a little bit and somebody finds out about him. But the time he’s recognised in the world is fifty-two years. Why does it take so long?
– No, Alex. Don’t think about it, it won’t take that long. Don’t think about it. Everything will be faster. Yes, all this is very similar to Christianity, that just as there are four horsemen of the Apocalypse, here he also has four helpers, this Kalki. And yes, the time of evil that we are born into will end and the time of light that he will start will begin.

They call it Satya yuga, which will begin, and Kali yuga will end. And that all the righteous people, even the monks, all turned away from the light and went into darkness, all went into lust and greed. And that it’s all very bad. But what I saw in this video, in one of these videos. I also advise you to look at different videos. In general there are audio books that are very well read chapter by chapter, like the Bible “Revelations”, the same thing, only about Kalki Puranas. It tells about how he was born, how he appeared and how he worshipped Shiva. Shiva blessed him and gave him gifts, and funny enough he gave him a parrot. I like that parrot very much. I want to make clothes with the image of that parrot. That’s a good expla- nation. Here is this detail, so we have to learn the whole cover to understand how everything works. And it turns out that he has a lotus shell in his left hand, which is so nice, and in his right hand he has a mace and a fire disc. You can count the attributes and the gems on them. And as for the attributes, what kind of crown did this Kalki have? Till the age of thirty-two nobody knew about him, and then he started travelling around the world and doing something. From the age of thirty-two all this goes on till the age of fifty-two. Then, when I started discussing everything, Big Alexander said:

– When your nervous system has completely rearranged itself and you have completely become this deity, this avatar and this whole system – there is you and you are this system. Then after that you don’t age, you are immortal. And as long as you want, you can live physically. If you don’t want to, you can leave. It is up to you.