Page 671

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 671

Post by Alexandr Korol »

That’s what he said. I also asked him a question like that directly. In fact, I wanted to ask Mystic-Old-Man a question like that. So I said:

– Alexander, well, I clearly saw that the messengers came, and that is a fact. And my friends and readers have seen it – that is a fact. And the fact that I can see many things and do many things – it’s a fact, it’s true, it’s no longer an illusion, it’s impossible to doubt. Everything is like ‘wow’. And the information is unique. And everybody knows that I’ve never read anything, that I’m the source of everything. I mean, that’s all cool. But there’s never been one single person, one monk, who’s like “Oh, you’re the chosen one”. Not even once! And I want it so badly that it’s like a culmination point when that recognition happens.
– Alex, forget it. Just so you understand, every monk today is in darkness. They’re the ones who are corrupt. And even if a monk notices you and sees that you are unique, what will he do? He’ll just run to the other monks and say, “There’s a competitor here, we’ve got to kill him”. That’s what’s happening in the world now; what a sin. There is nobody on your side among some rulers or spiritual people; they have all sold their souls to the devil.

So there you go. Well, we talked about the fact that all the restrictions that are given to me or my relatives, or maybe psychological or financial or health restrictions, this is not a punishment, on the contrary, the system protects us so that we do not interfere in society. So that we don’t travel unnecessarily, we don’t meet anyone unnecessarily, we don’t buy anything unnecessarily. It’s our instinct for self-preservation, he says. Only when it’s safe to do so are the blocks removed. It is necessary to live very modestly now, and then the system will not hold you by force, if you voluntarily accept that you are sitting at home making a mosaic. And that it deliberately, voluntarily, blocks me from everything, so that I can’t do anything, so that I don’t move at all. But when she needs to, she unblocks me completely.
I told him all the new discoveries, how I got into all these worlds, how they are opening up to me more, how I don’t get lost in them anymore. And he said:

– Write it all down. Write it all down, it’s important. It is important for everyone who will read it in the future.