Page 673

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 673

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I wanted to call Big Alexander right away, but I couldn’t get through. I started to make a recording for him. I don’t want to show it to you yet because I’m a bit out of my head, but I have it. And I was still in that state, saying things. I haven’t listened to the recording again and I’m curious to see how I can describe it now, because I’m already at a different angle, let’s say – when I’ve already come to my senses. And then we will compare it further with the audio recording where I was in “cosmos”.
At that point I remember what happened. I mean, I was having the massage and I started to do something with myself, like I switched into consciousness. I started to hear like a voice, to communicate with someone. I started asking this voice as God and saying, “Let’s make a deal. What should I do? Or what should I stop doing in order to remove all restrictions? These are all the blocks that there are. I can feel them in me. All the blocks that are suffocating me, silencing me and so on. Physically and psychologically how to remove all that. To have one hundred percent faith”. And it is shown to me as if it were immersed in me, as if it were like a dream. I am shown two dreams. I am shown two versions of myself: how I live, when I live with blocks, how I feel and therefore what I do and what my attention is generally focused on. And I am shown a version of myself where I have no blocks at all. And how I behave in general, how I feel about my- self and so on. And so when I was shown how I could be without blocks, it’s this feeling that you don’t feel your body at all, how light it is, like you don’t have a fraction of one percent of gravity of any kind. And enormous faith. It is not crazy as in a person who is under the influence of impressions, as it happens to people, that the boundaries disappear and a person does not understand what he is doing. No, it’s the opposite. You are as calm as possible, you are as restrained as possible, and you are as slow as possible. But you have enormous faith. And you are enormously fearless. And they showed me what I do in this state, how I walk, how I stand, how I feel. I mean, they showed me directly. And how the system adapts to me like a miracle. Even if a car or a brick were to fly at me from above, it would be as if it were all going around me. It’s a system showing me that if I’m like this, or if I’m like this, I shouldn’t be afraid. Or rather, I won’t be afraid because realistically nothing can happen, but only if I have that kind of faith. Then I am shown a block again, where I feel pulses of tension that are in my head, but at the same time they are reflected in my body. And I’m shown that it’s